Saturday, December 31, 2011

So long 2011...

2011 was pretty eventful for me. Doing the artist alley at ECCC in March was a lot of fun. I took tons of cosplay photos even met Phoenix Jones.

inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood (DLC) for PS3 came out this year. Also did another panel talk at PAX Prime on 2D cutscenes construction for inFAMOUS to a small but enthusiastic crowd... thanks to all those folks that showed up. Hope you like the t-shirts. ;)

Going into 2012, I have couple of personal projects in the works and will share when I have anything concrete to show... so check back often.

Finally... Thanks everyone for checking out this little art blog! I really appreciate it and will try to post as much as possible. Hope everyone have a happy and prosperous new year in 2012!!

No comments: