Monday, March 07, 2011

ECCC Report Part 1

ECCC this year is a three day event. I have my usual stuff for sale, plus a couple of copies of Voltron art tribute book which I have an artwork on page 33. I also put together an art book which have a lot of stuff from this blog plus some unpublished work.

Below is a 360 view from my table in the artist alley. The big change on floor plan is the media guest section was now located below us which allow more space for the exhibitors and the artists.

Doors open on Friday at 2 PM and the traffic was pretty good. At the end of the day, I found most people were scouting out the place and planning what to spend their money on.

Saturday was the busiest. I sold the most ever on that day. Everyone was in a great mood and I saw a few people that I've not seen in years. Good times.

Sunday was mellow. I sold as much as Friday. Not as many people but the traffic was still more than what I expected. Toward the end of the day, I finally got a chance to walk around. My big loot was a Doctor Who Christmas toy set with a Tardis, the new Doctor Who, and Amy Pond (in police uniform). Got a decent deal on it too. Total score!
Overall, I had a great time at ECCC this year. Come back for part two.... the cosplay gallery!

No comments: