Friday, March 11, 2011

ECCC 2011 Report Part 3

Final report on ECCC! This year, I totally spaced about getting pictures before giving the convention sketches to the client. The next few Bat Villain sketches were done Saturday evening... that's when I finally remember to take some pics.



The next one is an interesting commission. The sketch is done above Wil Wheaton signature. The challenge was to draw his likeness with a Hulk body! I was really nervous working on it because I don't want to screw it up and I only get one shot at it. At the end, the client like it and send me this scan.
Anyone that got a con sketch from me, please send me a scan if you can. Thanks!

Okay, that's it for the ECCC report!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Loving the ECCC recap Edward, and the Wheaton Hulk drawing is hilarious!!

Edward Pun said...

Thanks Rhonda! :)

Norvin Mhao Dumalagan said...

cool sketches.