Friday, March 11, 2011

ECCC 2011 Report Part 3

Final report on ECCC! This year, I totally spaced about getting pictures before giving the convention sketches to the client. The next few Bat Villain sketches were done Saturday evening... that's when I finally remember to take some pics.

The next one is an interesting commission. The sketch is done above Wil Wheaton signature. The challenge was to draw his likeness with a Hulk body! I was really nervous working on it because I don't want to screw it up and I only get one shot at it. At the end, the client like it and send me this scan.
Anyone that got a con sketch from me, please send me a scan if you can. Thanks!

Okay, that's it for the ECCC report!


Rhonda said...

Loving the ECCC recap Edward, and the Wheaton Hulk drawing is hilarious!!

Edward Pun said...

Thanks Rhonda! :)

Norvin Mhao Dumalagan said...

cool sketches.