Saturday, December 06, 2008

Robin Williams

Today, I went to Zanadu Comics in downtown Seattle. After a while, I heard some one talking at the counter and it sounded familiar. I looked over and saw Robin Williams with a lady friend. He was shorter than I thought he would be and he got some fancy shades on. I didn't stare that long (only a few seconds) then I pretend to look at something else and got a couple more peeks at him. The store was empty, he started looking around the new comic racks and I left at that point. It was a cool surprise...That was my first celeb sighting in a comic store!

3 comments:

Jason Martin said...

Ha ha!
Too funny :)

We just went and saw him perform on Thursday night!! :D
Guess he went to Seattle next :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool Edward! Robin hangs out in comic stores, why am I not surprised.

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool I'd say. Were you tempted at all to walk past and say Nanu-Nanu? ;)